Vision & Values
We are all committed to Jesus Christ as Lord. This is paramount and vital to our being as individuals and as a fellowship. We are dependent on God for the provision of people, direction and anointing and the development of staff.
Our vision is to fullfil the communication and technical needs of the Church serving remote communities – where others cannot or will not meet the need.
We will be a team united in christ that is well trained and adequately resourced, focussed on delivering high quality products, services and training where they will be of greatest impact to serve the Church as it grows God’s Kingdom throughout PNG.
CRMF exists in response to the commission of Jesus Christ to take the gospel into all the world.
We are a technical team seeking to provide effective and efficient communications and technical services to the church and community through the ministry and witness of our staff.
- Impact: We value ministry that transforms lives and multiplies the effectiveness of those we serve, seizing opportunities to serve the living God in a fast-changing world.
- Witness: We value Christ-like behavior in the way we work and relate to one another and to those we serve. We have respect and care for all people and have compassion for those in need. We are sensitive to cultural differences and have a servant attitude.
- Excellence: We value integrity, professionalism, safety and competence in all areas and believe that all our work should honor and glorify Christ
- Partnership: We value the strength and diversity that co-operation and collaboration bring and partner with those who share our beliefs and values.
- Stewardship: We value the wise use of our resources and carefully balance the benefits of investments with the costs involved.
- Care: We value the personal and spiritual well being of our people. We respect, care and pray for one another.